There are lots of questions when it comes to talking about money.
Hopefully we’ve answered most of yours below, but if not pick up the phone and give us a call.
As a fee-for-advice business we’ve computed what it costs to produce our work and how much financial value is being delivered as a result. Because of that we charge a flat fee for our initial work and a separate fee (also flat) for any further work we provide.
Our Initial Advice program fees run much like this:
- Discovery – no charge as this is a get-to-know each other meeting so we wear the cost of this so that there’s no pressure on you
- Mudmap (Strategic Advice) – $1,320 which covers guidance for all components of advice that don’t require specific product recommendations
- Advice (Product Advice) – $1,430 which builds on and strengthens our strategic advice with specific product recommendations ie. is ‘xyz super’ the best one
- Implementation (making theory happen) – $2,750 makes sure that everything we’ve advised on actually gets done in a way that’s understandable and sustainable
Each of these points run consecutively most of the time.
After twenty years working with busy families to remove their financial worries, we’ve found that the best outcomes are achieved when at least the first year after implementing a financial plan is spent working with our Annual Advice program.
It’s our requirement that when we are engaged to Implement our financial advice that at least one year of our Annual Advice program is undertaken.
The details of our Annual Advice program and fees are below:
We know that it’s important for families to work with someone they can trust so they have the peace of mind in knowing that changes to personal goals and changes to rules and regulations can be dealt with.
So we offer an Annual Advice program that means families can ensure their financial strategy is current and up to date.
Our Annual Fees look much like this:
- Starts at $4,400 per annum incl GST
- This fee for further advice and support can differ depending on the benefits that we provide to you
- Our fees are an agreed fixed fee for a term of one year or less
- Each year, we will seek your re-engagement on the services to be provided for the coming 12 months and what the new fee will be
Please note that we do not accept commissions on any insurances nor investments regardless of the size or the complexity of our advice and your situation.
Some further information about fees is located in our Financial Services Guide (FSG)
No, we are not owned by a bank or any other large or small financial institution.
Yes. We are Authorised Representatives of CommonCents Advice Group Pty Ltd AFSL #524454. CommonCents Advice Group provide us with the services of audit & compliance, investment research, insurance research and legislative & technical research.
No, CommonCents Financial Planning and CommonCents Advice Group are owned by individuals.
We each have over 20 years experience and have insights into the intimate money habits of over 2,000 financially successful families.